There are many causes, and they are divided into two notional groups – organic and psychogenic. Organic causes are problems with specific systems in the body. On the psychology side, problems arise from prolonged stress or a one-time major experience. Other triggers: internal contradiction, fatigue, misunderstanding, or banal dislike. More often than not, several reasons are combined in one person. Everyone believes that life is not easy, but not everyone has problems with sex because of this. Usually all goes well until a critical mass. Then one small factor comes into play as a decisive weight on the scale. That weight eventually tips the scales to the “right” side.
Think back, how long has this issue been bothering you? If it’s always been okay, and then suddenly it’s “not okay,” that’s definitely your example. You can buy special medications to fix the problem here https://svensktapotek.net/revia/. And if you’ve always been dissatisfied with your sex life, if you read materials on the subject even five years ago, then the problem is already ingrained. It may have been triggered by a specific fact – an insult, a laugh, a girl’s resentment, or an illness you’ve suffered.
Examples of physiological causes:
- improper nutrition;
- hormonal imbalance;
- heart or vascular problems;
- lack of sleep;
- recent illness;
- bad habits;
- age-related changes.
A man is strong when viewed as a whole. But if you take apart the personality into psychology and physiology, it turns out that the parts separately are very vulnerable, so you have to deal with them.
Products to improve the reproductive system
Natural aphrodisiacs are not a myth. Some products do contain trace elements that raise the libido. And they are also different: some are rich in the right vitamins and therefore should be included in the diet on a permanent basis, while others act instantly, but temporarily, dramatically increasing the concentration in the blood.
Top 5 products that increase potency in men instantly:
- Sea fish – flounder and mackerel, in any form except fried;
- Camel stomach – rennet;
- Turnip seeds.
Products for potency in men fast action are good, but there is one “but”: they are eliminated from the body, leaving no trace. To get an effect that grows over time, you need to tailor your diet and supplement regimen. Here is a short list of vitamins and micronutrients important for the growth of male strength every day:
- Vitamin A or beta-carotene, the norm is 5,000 IU per day;
- B vitamins – strengthen the nervous system, make you stress-resistant, provide vivid orgasms, relieve fatigue and so on. The group includes 5 vitamins, each with its own norm;
- Vitamin E is a regulator of hormonal balance, the norm is 13-15 mg;
- Vitamin C forms the libido, plus vitamin E is better absorbed if they are given in pairs. The norm is 90 mg;
- selenium is involved in the synthesis of testosterone, is responsible for the health of the urogenital system – up to 100 micrograms;
- Zinc – regulates prostate function and health – 15 mg.
You can also buy specialized medicines for potency here https://svensktapotek.net/.