After analyzing competitors, collecting semantics and creating your own website, you need to fill it out. Filling of static pages is best done immediately with optimization. These pages can serve as pages of services that are constantly in demand. If you need to quickly find customers, it makes sense to use ppc for lawyers. Next, we consider the basic rules for optimizing a legal site.
Basic rules for optimizing a legal site
- Static list of services. It is necessary to determine the clear focus of your activities and create a list of pages of services you work with. The content of the service pages should be maximum. The user must be 100% sure that you are a professional. Reviews, examples of successful cases and other materials that confirm your competence increase conversion very well.
- The relevance of auto-complete sections. If your site will have a section “Questions and Answers”, then it is very important to manage to answer questions. The faster you do this, the more useful your resource will be for users. Do not forget about the quality of answers, if you strive for promptness but give meaningless answers that will not help in solving users’ problems, then this approach will be quickly revealed and your company’s reputation may suffer. Therefore, in any auto-complete section, quality + efficiency is important.
- Website – the face of the company. The third important rule is the availability of photographs of staff. The faceless site will generate many times less leads. The user must meet you and your team in absentia. Sites with photos of employees evoke more confidence. A separate plus will be the opportunity to contact the company management and key employees.
- Reviews. Another plus is the feedback from your customers. Text reviews with stamps from legal clients are a good confirmation of your professionalism. But the most effective will be the video reviews of real customers. Constantly ask your customers for feedback!
- Information in the media. This rule is in addition to confirming your professionalism. If you are constantly publishing or giving interviews to the media, you must publish them on the site. This information will show visitors the seriousness of your company.
Free legal advice
Free consultation is one of the most important “chips” in the niche and it will be extremely unreasonable to miss this moment. For legal sites, the “free consultation” phase in building a sales funnel is important. This tool will allow you to collect data from visitors who visit, more accurately identify the needs and sell their services in the future. Naturally free consultation requires a lot of time for the business, but in this niche they are simply necessary to increase the flow of customers. The user demand for free legal advice is large and it is constantly growing.
At the stage of collecting the analysis of the collected semantics, the section of the “free consultation” can be divided into subsections, such as:
- general section of a free consultation;
- section of round-the-clock consultation;
- Separate consultation on housing issues;
- free telephone consultation;
- forum (part of the consultation).
Legal site optimization checklist
We recommend that you perform basic internal optimization using the following checklist:
- Connect the site to the Google Serch Console;
- Identify the main mirror;
- Assign a region to a site;
- Connect analytics systems Google Analytics;
- 404 pages. Checking the server response code;
- Check the site with a spider program, eliminate duplicates: title, description, h1, h2, h3;
- Make the correct robots.txt, close the service sections of the site from the index;
- Compose and distribute the semantic core on the landing pages;
- Prescribe a unique title, description for each page;
- Prescribe unique headings h1, h2, h3;
- Perform internal linking;
- Prescribe alt and title images;
- Add a site to Google my business;
- Check site speed;
- Check site adaptation for mobile devices.